We need some sauce in here STAT!

Category: By Patrick

So yesterday, Ryan and I go hit up the local Taco Bell (like we do). It wasn't long after ordering my delicious double-decker tacos that the lady behind the counter asked "Would you like any sauce?". Of course I responded "It's ok, I'll get it myself". As I turn around to grab five (or ten) of those delicious fiery little sauce packets, I am stopped dead in my tracks as I realize they have moved the sauce BEHIND THE COUNTER. I turn once again to the middle aged lady and say "I'll take some fire sauce." (my favorite). She gave me THREE F*&$ING SAUCES. (For all of you mathematicians out there that's one packet per taco.

Luckily for me, Ryan enjoys eating disgusting bland food and does not use any hot sauce on his tacos, so I send him up to the counter to snag me 3 more packets (which I rationed out like Anne Frank would have, had she been hiding in a taco bell storage closet). This whole ordeal has turned me against Taco Bell. The food was somewhat bearable when I was able to burn my taste buds into submission. Now There is no point. Apparently Taco Bell is under the assumption that there is going to be a gigantic shortage of taco sauce in the near future so the executives are stock-piling the remaining supplies to ride out the cold winter of a sauceless era. Did the Taco Bell sauce production facility go up in flames? Did the workers go on strike? Bad move, Taco Bell...bad move.

I suppose next week Buffalo Wild Wings will only offer sauceless wings in an effort to cut costs.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?