WE'RE BACK!!

Category: By Patrick
So it's been about a year since my last post. Here at TRS we have been contemplating a comeback. So today, I am bringing back the reviews with something we have never done before. Food and drink!

Monster. My love. I recently found this behemoth of a can (24 ounces to be exact) in my local corner store. Once I tried these I became instantly addicted. Nevermind the fact that this drink provides 300% of every B vitamin, it also boasts 2500mg of shit that is probably giving me cancer. But guess what? Only 30 calories per can! Plus they give you a nifty screw top so you can save some for later.


To go with my monster, the clerk offered me a pack of these coconut m&m's for just .49 cents. I totally couldn't refuse. These limited edition coconut M&M's are a surprisingly delicious twist on the old time favorite. The size of these candies is about the same as the peanut variety, however the center contains chocolate (no nuts) that has added coconut flavour (artificial). There is nothing too overly exciting to say about these, because they are very simple: sugar, chocolate, and artificial coconut flavor. Just awesome.

The drink: 4.5 out of 5 rofls
The candy: 3 out of 5 rofls

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?