Category: By Patrick



OK, so I'm totally aware that this is a very late review, considering how long the album has been out, but I'm finally ready to give my review.

Eminem has been on the rap scene for a while. His albums are all pretty much regurgitated content to different beats. We know man, you like to kill people, lots of them, incessantly. His body count must be higher than most wars the way he talks about killing people. I'd hate to play Eminem in Halo.

The Good: Nothing.

The Bad: Everything.

Eminem is not rapper. He is not a musician. He is a whiny bitch. I invite him to come to NC, so I can put him in a car seat and drive him around until he shuts the hell up.

Sorry Em, but you should find a new job. Rapping about how much you hate your mom is played out. Also, last time I checked music is supposed to be entertaining. You're about as entertaining as a daycare, because listening to your music sounds about like sitting amongst a bunch of infants fighting over toys.

Verdict: If you're into the rap thing like I am, and you're looking for something good to listen to, I would recommend not buying (or even stealing) relapse. I won't even try to explain why this album sucks so bad. If you want to listen to a good rap, all you have to do is not buy Eminem's music. Anything else you get is guaranteed to be better.

Like this guy:

Oh yea, Relapse gets 0 ROFLs.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Graham Swindell October 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM
    holy shit that good stuff.

Something to say?